THE ULTIMATE ENCYCLOPEDIA FOR FANS AND RECORD COLLECTORS | AUTHOR: ERIK GUSTAFSÖN| RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 31th 2021 | HARDCOVER, SOON ON SALE
Burning Records… Burning Books’ project is without a doubt the most comprehensive literary work in the history of Iron Maiden discography, bringing fans, collectors and researchers almost 800 pages with almost 6,000 color photos with the most detailed and accurate descriptions of Iron Maiden single releases. The third (of three books), which covers the period from the ‘The X Factor’ album to the ‘Senjutsu’ album, brings us over 1200 color photos, the most accurate catalog descriptions and accompanying details, which will satisfy the most demanding collectors. The book brings you a large amount of secret info with never-before-discovered details and data from which even Iron Maiden will have something to learn; bonus pages with complete recording list from 1995-2021 for all records & videos released; recording dates, release dates, formats, producers, studios, if it was released digitally etc. Swedish author Erik Gustafsön (Geten) has decided to publish a very limited number of hardcovers. Price of this full color, A4, 1.2kg heavy edition is 66 Euros (tracked shipping in a custom cardboard box is included in this price)! After we sell out the first run, this book will never be reprinted again. All great books are released as a trilogy! This trilogy is about all Iron Maiden singles that were released between 1979-2021 and it contains of more than 2000 different releases with over 5600 photos. The formats for the singles included are the following: 7”, 8”, 9”, 10”, 12”, MLP, Picture Discs, CD-S, MCD, DVD-S, SMC, MC, Downloads, Boxes, Promos, Juke-Box Promos, Test Presses, Acetates and only a handful of full-length promo CD/MC albums.
– Volume(n) 1 has 256 pages in A4 format with 800 different singles and over 2000 photos that were released between 1979-1984.
– Volume(n) 2 have 800 different singles and over 2300 photos that were released between 1985-1993.
– Volume(n) 3 will have the rest of the 400 singles with 1200 photos released between 1995-2021.
There are bonus pages in each volume.
– Volume 1 has a complete Gigography 1976-1979.
– Volume 2 has the first part of a complete recording list of all official releases (Both records and videos)
– Volume 3 has a very detailed timeline from the Influence days to 1981; when all tracks were written, cover tunes played and all line-ups
– Also, there is part 2 of the complete recording list.
In each book there are chapters about:
– All countries that have released Maiden records (20 countries each in each Volume)
– All past & present (session) members when they were in the band with very accurate dates
– Tables for each record and also a table for all records in each Volume
All Maiden Maniacs that are going to buy all three Volumes (Hard or soft cover doesn’t matter) will get a special DVD or USB stick with all photos, scans and pictures from the book.
– The foreword is written by Pelle Gustavsson (Hellbutcher from Nifelheim)
– Cover art is done by Rok (ex-Sad-Ex).
– Layout & Cover Design by Violeta Juras.
– Helping with everything, print, contacts, sell, advertise etc. by Stjepan Juras.
– Everything else as concept, photos, writing, facts, madness etc. by Geten
Order at www.maidencroatia.com (I Sverige kan man beställa från mig om man vill!)
The next trilogy, about all full-length LP & CD etc. releases, may come in 2023.
PAYPAL BUTTON WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MID NOVEMBER!